Developers bring it to Life!
Visualize making a Mark
How Precast can bring your vision to life!
The ability to balance what is a need and what is a want in a project can be difficult. Precast concrete provides both structural integrity and aesthetic design options making it an all-in-one solution. Precast concrete meets LEED certification requirements for resilience, sustainability, reliability, and durability. It is natural,locally sourced, and increases project efficiency setting up the project for success from the start.
Beauty that Lasts
Not only is precast concrete built to please the eye, but it is also built to last. With minimal maintenance, a precast structure's life span beats out any other construction material on the market.
- For that great brick aesthetic, consider using ThinBrick thereby eliminating the cost of mortaring brick.
- These precast concrete options just touch on the aesthetic resiliency of the product. Resilient buildings are a top priority in the wake of recent severe storms, fires, and other natural and manmade disasters.
Precast is Efficient
Precast concrete components being produced off-site has value:
- All components are created in a controlled environment and shipped to the job site. A trailer arrives on-site in the order that it is scheduled to be placed by a crane. Being picked directly off the truck and placed on the foundation.
- Depending on size, scale, and logistics, on average 12-16 precast components are able to be placed in one day.
- A complete structure or enclosure is able to be completed in a matter of weeks.
- Using precast for your project results in fewer trades on a job site causing less clutter and a safer environment to produce a structure in a quick time frame.
- Weather does not slow precast construction down. Precast concrete can be placed in rain, snow, sun, and any time of year.
The Definition of Durable
Consistent Quality and Durability
Our precast concrete meets and exceeds PCI's (Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institutes) highest certification standards. More than a certification goal, High Concrete's products meet our internal quality standards for structural and aesthetic quality as well. Each component that leaves the plant is checked by a quality control team to assure the best product is delivered to customers.
Whether it needs to meet ASHRAE 90.1 or FEMA P-361, precast concrete is a cost-effective all-in-one product solution. Precast concrete provides significant cost savings including speed and efficiency at the beginning of your project to the long-term benefits of the HVAC system and maintenance.
Featured Projects for GC/CMs
In 2012, the Christ Hospital Network in Cincinnati, Ohio, decided to add an orthopedic center of excellence to its already nationally renowned healthcare facility. The owners worked with an architect to design the seven-...
Willow Creek Elementary
The two-story, 108,000 ft2 Willow Creek Elementary School was built in response to increased enrollments at the elementary school level. The school opened for the 2009-2010 academic year and features 44
Penn State Hershey Campus Parking Garage
Inspired by the rolling hills in Pennsylvania, the eye-catching waving spandrels are the first element to greet you as you drive onto the health campus and the last
80 on the Commons
The playful yet sophisticated use of a herringbone pattern results in a standout, bold style that NBBJ wanted to capture on this civic asset in the city’s central open space.
TAKE YOUR PROJECT HIGHER
Have a question? Need assistance with how precast can meet your needs? That's what we are here for. Reach out to our team of precast concrete experts with any questions or details about your project and we will get back to you.