- Owner: Villanova University
- Architect: Voith & Mactavish
- Engineer of Record: Macintosh Engineering
- Structural Precast: Northeast Presetressed Products, LLC
- General Contractor: Neshaminy Construction Inc.
- Architectural Precast Producer: High Concrete Group
- Structural Precast Producer: Northeast Prestressed Products
- Architect: Robert A.M. Stern Architects
- Project Size: 3,660 ft 2
- Project Cost: $3,700,000 Million
- PCI 2020 Best Non-Highway Bridge
Villanova University Performing Arts Center
Key Project Attributes
Precast concrete elements include 421 architectural precast concrete panels at an average nominal size of 5ft by 18ft.
The façade is 30% more efficient than the baseline ASHRAE assembly, contributing to the LEED Gold certification.
The panels were created using local raw materials and recycled content less than 60 miles from the project site, minimizing greenhouse gas emissions.